I think Dean sleeps on top of the covers because of Mary. I mean, if he’d gotten out of bed in time he might have been able to save her.
And so he stays ready to get up and protect those he loves, Because he’ll be damned if he loses his family again.
- demondeandestiel reblogged this from destiel-things
- demondeandestiel likes this
- mymultifandommadness reblogged this from fulliron-alchemist
- mymultifandommadness likes this
- apple-pie-and-wincest reblogged this from team-fuckshitup-freewill
- gandalfs-knickers reblogged this from focklinson
- gandalfs-knickers likes this
- fickleheartandbitterness reblogged this from tim-molisje
- abitdazedandconfused reblogged this from angelof-thursday
- stuck-in-wonderland33 reblogged this from casisindeansass
- stuck-in-wonderland33 likes this
- Show more notes